1. Because I thought he was not there when I was a child.
2. A story too good to be true.
3. I thought t those who believed in God were hypocrites - they were better
4. Could not decide which way to God was better.
5. I used to believe in God for a while, but then I forgot about him.
6. Often, I believed in God only at Christmas time.
7. None of my friends believed in God.
8. I am not good enough anyway…
9. I had no time for God.
10. How could there be a God in a world as cruel as this?
11. How could He ever hear my prayers?
12. I thought I would start to believe in God when I became older and needed him.
Take a close look at no. 12. That is what happened to me, and He was there.